With the latest digital technology and flexible timer control, the Naked Fresh Water System is customised to your pool to drastically reduce running costs. The unit works seamlessly with variable speed pumps providing adequate circulation and typically requires half the running time of traditional sanitisers.
Customised to your swimming pool and spa means the sanitiser will only run for the time required according to your pool. Utilising copper and silver in the pool. leaves a residual sanitiser that is not affected by heat or UV which means you don't need to add additional chemicals such as stabiliser or buffer to protect the chlorine levels in your pool.
5 Reasons for lower running costs
As the fresh water in your pool does not contain a cocktail of chemicals, it can be back-washed to your garden without dilution. Run times of your pump will be reduced, as the sanitising agents are not affected by sun light (UV) as is the case with Chlorine (or Salt) pools. This assists you in reducing chemical and energy costs whilst helping the environment.
- Reduced running costs by up to $900 per year. Less power consumption is always better for the environment, as well as saving you money over the longevity of your pool.
- Backwash straight to your garden without dilution. You can use the water from your pool directly onto your garden lawn and plants. Not only does this save water, there are no hazardous chemicals going down the public drainage systems.
- All pool equipment will last longer. Without the harsh chemicals of chlorine and in particular salt chlorinated swimming pools, your pool filters, pipes, tiles and other surrounds will last much longer. Again, saving you money and the need to replace products such as plastic or glass from around your pool.
- Your swimwear will last longer. Your clothes won’t deteriorate like they do when swimming in chlorine or salt pools. In fact, the water is just like having a shower. So less need for rinsing your bathers and yourself after swimming.
- Reduction in chemical usage. You are not required to add or generate those harmful chemicals in your swimming pool. In particular, the selling of chlorine and associated chemicals is a multi billion dollar industry, which those massive companies don’t want you to be aware that there are better products that work equally if not better than chlorine and much less harmful on the environment and your health.